MONGOLIA WILDERNESS, WILDLIFE & CULTURE SCHOOL TOUR
A land of the grassy steppe, high mountains and the vast Gobi Desert, everything about Mongolia is on a grand scale, apart from its population. Mongolia ranks as one of the most remote destinations in the world, makes for an incredibly exciting school visit. A broad range of activities and educational experiences await Mongolia School Tours - students can take part in lasting community service projects, and travel by train across one of the least explored regions of central Asia. This school trip will uncover a country with few roads, where nomadic herders are still part of the cultural fabric, where camels are used for transport, and tribesmen hunt with eagles. Challenge your group to trekking in the mountain ranges to fully appreciate the vast wilderness of the country - your class will benefit from unspoiled landscapes and exposure to an unchanged culture on this student tour in Mongolia.
Trip code : MG397SC
Duration : 15 days
Destination : Mongolia
Travel Dates : As required
- Explore Mongolia’s capital of Ulaanbaatar
- Take an overnight train to Erdenet
- Visit the extinct Tulga Volcano
- Spend time in a traditional village on the southern tip of Lake Khövsgöl.
- Volunteer in a community service project in Khatgal
- Trek through Mongolia’s vast mountain ranges
- Experience Mongolia’s famous nomad culture
Please contact us on +61 8 7226-1898 or 1300 739 652 for the price.
Price depends on the below:
- Projects your group would like to participate
- Desired outcome/Learning objectives for students
- Accommodation level
- Travel date
- Group Size
- Duration of the tour
Citizens of the Australia with an Australian passport will need a visa to enter Mongolia as a tourist for up to 30 days. There is no visa on arrival in Mongolia at land or air borders.
Travelers should arrange visas well in advance before your departure.
Citizens of other countries should check with the relevant consulates as to whether a visa is required. If a visa is required, you will need to obtain it in advance.
INFORMATION FOR MONGOLIAN EMBASSY VISA:
- You will need to apply for a Single-Entry Tourist Visa (J) that covers the duration of your stay in Mongolia. Visas are usually valid for 3 months from the date of issue and enable to you to stay for up to 30 days from date of entry.
- You may be required to provide a copy of your itinerary, indicating the dates of your tour, along with your application.
MONGOLIA - LETTER OF INVITATION (LOI):
Most embassies do not require a LOI. However, should you be required to present one with your visa application please contact us. For us to provide a LOI we will require a clear, colour scan of your passport along with an indication of at which embassy you will be applying for your visa.